February Offerings

Hi Friends!
After a little time off, I am back.  I hope you had a nice January and didn't catch that nasty flu going around... we did, but all is good now.
This month I have two Valentine offerings for you.  Please email me should you have any questions or interested in anything: jenntavoletti@gmail.com.

Have a happy month and a happy heart day!
All my best, Jenn xo

~*~
"Be My Valentine" Bunny

This is one of my larger primitive rabbits.  He is 12" tall, handpainted and aged to look old.  His ears are lined with a vintage polka dot fabric.
His whiskers are flax and he has a needle felted wool tail.  Wool and flax are sourced from a local farm.
He has a bowtie also made from vintage red plaid fabric and is holding an antique red velvet heart which is backed by wool.

$58.00 includes priority mail shipping. He is sold, thank you!


~*~
"Love Grows" Hanging Heart

A little rabbit and a vase full of flowers, all stitched together with bits and pieces of vintage textiles.
A few antique calico buttons too.  The back is a beautiful antique red velvet.

The entire heart is made from old fabrics, except for the ribbon that is used for hanging. 
Such a happy piece to create.
Heart is 7" x 7"
Total hanging length is 9"

$66.00 includes priority mail shipping. This is sold, thank you!