September Offerings

Hello! I am still here.  I hope you have been enjoying your summer. It's surely been one none of us will ever forget.

I have two offerings this month.  Take a look below, and if interested, please email me at:

Thank you always from the bottom of my heart.  
Be safe, be well, and be happy!
Jenn xo

~*~

~Happy Pumpkin Girl~ SOLD

She has a twinkle of joy!  
Maybe because autumn is finally coming. 
She is dressed in browns and blue. Her patch is early calico. And under her dress, she is wearing bloomers.
Her shawl is hand-knitted with an antique button attached. It's color is brighter here, true color is more of a gray-blue almost like in the last picture. I could not capture it in with the lighting today. 
She also has a little vintage button on the back of her dress to gather. 
 Holding a little fabric pumpkin, she is 15" tall including her real pumpkin stem.  She stands on a wooden base.
One of a kind, and she is signed. 


$88.00 includes priority mail shipping ~ She is sold, thank you!

~*~

~"Autumn Wash Day" Textile Folk Art~SOLD

This little piece was inspired by my weekly bedding wash day.  The only thing that I always hang on the line.  Who doesn't love the smell of fresh laundered quilts and sheets that have dried in the sunshine?


This is hand-stitched and primitively made using early bits and pieces of quilts and old textiles appliquéd together.  
Everything is pieced together on a vintage fabric and then sewn onto an early piece of quilting
I loved the backing from this old cutter quilt which is a pretty piece of indigo blue homespun used to frame the picture.
I have added a sleeve on the back for hanging, or you use it as a candle mat.

 It measures 9 1/2" x 7"
  
There are many stitches in this little primitive piece.

It is an original and one of a kind piece made with lots of love.  It will be signed and dated

$53.00 includes priority mail shipping ~ this is sold, thank you!
~*~


choose joy!