November Offerings

Welcome November!

Pennsylvania Wild Turkey ~ Sorry he sold ~ Thank you!

Every day I see five or six wild turkeys walking past my studio window. One tom and a few of his lady friends!  I really wanted to make my own interpretation of a wild turkey.   I was little obsessed with it, as if they were flaunting me into doing it!  That's what happens when you work from home, your animals start talking to you
My wild turkey has wing feathers, a tail feather, beard, and wattle. His eyes are large french knots.
He is made from osnaburg, free standing, and has lots of hand stitching.  
 He stands just under 10" and is 11" long.  
"Wild Turkey" is my original design and will be signed by me.  
I hope you love him like I do!

He is sold ~ thank you!!
$70.00 include priority mail shipping.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Old Man Winter~ both are sold ~ thank you!
I have two finished "Old Men" available today.  
One dressed in a brown coat and the other in a blue/gray colored coat.
They have stitched faces and needle sculpted crocked noses.  Their beards are needle-felted sheep's wool.
Their bodies are filled with rags and fill.    They measure 11" tall and have loops on back for hanging. 
"Old Man Winter" is my original design and will be signed.

$48.00 each BOTH ARE SOLD ~ Thank you!. This includes priority mail shipping.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Santa and his little Lamb ~ SOLD
This Santa is dressed in browns....his coat is wool.
His face was lovingly stitched...I really like his expression and personality!
Sheep's wool beard and hair are needle felted.

His little lamb is made from wool that was found lined inside an old quilt.  I needle felted a little sheep's wool on top of that.  She's very sweet.
Santa measures 17" tall. Is filled with rags and fill, and has a loop for hanging if you please.
 "Santa and Little Lamb" are my original design and will be signed.
He is SOLD ~ Thank you!
$81.00 includes priority mail shipping.
 ~~~~~*~~~~~
Thank you kindly for visiting all the lovely and talented artists here on Early Work Mercantile.
Wishing you the BEST Thanksgiving.
xoxo Jenn