Rabbit on Snowball Make-do (SOLD)

December 1st!  Here we are already.  I have 3 offerings for you tonight all with a snowy theme.  I really love snow in December.  I'm sorry about the picture quality, I have been getting ready for a show and had to take these quickly this evening and will try and fix them in the morning.  I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the Christmas season as much as I am.  Thank you always for stopping by and visiting the wonderful artists here on EWM.  Wishing you and your families a very happy Christmas full of love and happiness.
Warm hugs ~ Jenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting upon a snowball made from vintage wool with a snowflake stitched on the front, rabbit has a hand-stitched face with flax whiskers and needle-felted sheep's wool bunny tail.  Her ears are lined in brown calico with little blue polka dots


 .

12" tall and attached to vintage glass candle stick.  The above picture is the true color of the snowball.  Little rabbit wears a wool blue scarf, and is holding a vintage Christmas bulb.

SORRY THIS IS SOLD