Strawberry Seeds Pincushion Set ~ This is Sold


This pincushion is made to look like a vintage seed pack of Strawberries.  I LOVED making this.  I have a few others started (different ones, not strawberries) and would have had those to offer also if I didn't get myself in a poison ivy patch gardening!!  They will be coming soon on my website ;)


Stitched on a vintage piece of fabric are two strawberries made from the prettiest early red calicos.  Their caps are also old calico but not early, probably from around the 1930's.
 "Strawberry" and "Everbearing" lettering is hand-stitched to look like an old font. 

It is backed by a fun vintage quilt piece.  Lightly stained and filled with cleaned sawdust, it measures 6" by 5".

Also included is an old pin that I covered with vintage red velvet to look like a strawberry (green wool cap).  It's 4" long.
This is a Rabbit Hill Primitives copyright design and will be signed and dated.

 $42.00 includes priority mail shipping.
This is SOLD ~ thank you!

Thanks for visiting and happy summer!!
~Jenn