Primitive Springtime Offering ~SOLD~



I only have one offering this month....I've been a busy girl!  There were actually going to be three but I never finished everything so I thought I would combined the whole kitten kaboodle and make it a little springtime set.

The bunny has a stitched face with a scrap of early browns tied around her neck.  Her ears are lined with a tan calico that has a little rose print.


She has a needle felted wool tail.  She is 7" tall and has a gusseted and weighted bottom to stand on her own.



The brown calico strawberry pincushion is filled with clean sawdust and is 4" long.



The box is covered in an antique reproduction blue calico in an old paisley print.  It measures 6" around and is 3 tall.



~SORRY THIS HAS SOLD~
This set is $50.00 plus $4.95 priority mail shipping.  It will be signed and dated.

These will be shipped out same day as payment is received.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy blessed Easter.
Jenn