September Goods

~"Lydia's Garden" Textile Folk Art~ This is Sold, Thank you!
If you follow my instagram stories, you know that we have a lot of deer problems and they have eaten my daughter's sunflowers down twice since July.  Now they are blooming like crazy!  We cover them every night to protect them from the deer! As I was sitting on our back porch a few days ago, I decided to do a little mat/wallhanging of her sunflowers and garden.


This stitchery is completely hand-stitched and primitively made using early and vintage textiles appliquéd together to make a picture, like a cloth painting.
It's my very favorite thing to do!

Love, love, love the colors in this one!

Tattered and torn in some places because of the age of the fabric. 
It measures 11"x 11". 
  
There are many, many stitches in this little primitive piece.
This is an original and one of a kind piece made with lots of love.  It will be signed and dated

This piece is sold, thank you!
$88.00 includes priority mail shipping


~*~

~Indigo Blue Pumpkins (set of 2) ~These are Sold, Thank you!



I have been making blue pumpkins for an upcoming show and thought I would offer a few of them here.  

Made from two different blue fabrics, one a linen, 
4" across x 5" tall, counting stem
and the other a pretty calico. 
5" across x 5" tall, counting stem
They have true pumpkin stems that have been bleached. They are weighted with walnut hulls.

These are sold, thank you!

$36.00 for both, includes priority mail shipping

~*~
Thank you always for visiting me and the lovely artists here at EWM. To make a purchase, please click on my email address link on the right.
Have a wonderful month!

Warmly ~ Jenn