March Offerings

Springtime Keepsake Set ~ Sold

Every March I seem to do at least one piece with snowdrops.  They are so inspiring, a favorite of mine, and to me, they are the harbingers of spring.  
 
This set includes a the little pincushion filled with lavender and walnut hulls. 
 Appliqued bits of old textiles to make a little picture. It is backed by a vintage kantha quilt. It is 3" x 3" (old buttons included)
 
The keepsake box is covered with two different fabrics, and aged very nicely.  It measures 4"x4" and is 2" high.
The tiny bunny has stitched and beaded eyes, a little stitched nose, flax whiskers, and a wool tail. He is 5"
This set is $68.00 and includes priority mail shipping 
This is sold ~ thank you!

~*~

Hand Knit and Felted Bird Nest ~ All Sold

Every winter after Christmas, I get a craving to knit something. I think I need a change from sewing. I only seem to finish small projects and am still working on a shawl started 3 years ago! 
This year, I made a few nests using different wool yarns, hemp, and ribbons.  Tucked inside is a bed of sheeps wool and a little speckled quail egg. 
Hand knitted and then felted for a natural, primitive look. 4" wide

$42.00 includes priority mail shipping.  I have 2 available.
Both are sold, thank you!

~*~

Bunny Blue and her Nest ~ SOLD 

Bunny Blue is mounted on a wooden stand and is a little over 15" tall.

Dressed in a blue checked homespun dress, and a blue jacket with collar trimmed in an early crochet lace edging. A blue wool scarf is tied around her neck.
Her eyes are stitched and beaded. Her nose is also stitched, and she has flax whiskers.

She is holding a little robin's nest with hand molded blue clay eggs. 
She is $98.00 with priority mail shipping included.
She is sold ~ Thank you!

~*~

Thank you always for visiting me and the lovely artists here at EWM. To make a purchase, please click on my email address link on the right.
Have a wonderful month!

Warmly ~ Jenn