Welcome September!
It sure came fast.  I hope you all had a nice summer.  We sure did.  Now it's time to get back into the swing of things ~ schedules ugh! I guess they really aren't that bad. They sure help me get things done around here.

I will also be posting again on my blog and updating my site this month. Stay tuned jenntavolettidesign.com

SOLD ~ THANK YOU
First though, I have one offering for you this evening.  She is Little Miss Pumpkin Seed.


Holding her little vintage velvet pumpkin freshly picked from the garden, she stands 14" tall (including her pumpkin stem).  She has little key for the gate tucked neatly in her pocket.  


Little Miss Pumpkin Seed is an original design and will be signed.
 ~SOLD~
$48.00 includes shipping within the USA.  All other's please inquire.

~*~

Thanks very kindly for visiting Early Work Mercantile and have a great month!
Jenn xo