Pumpkin Cottage ~ SOLD Thank you!


I really enjoy making these every year.  You will never see the same one twice!

This one is a bluish gray pumpkin.  Made with various materials....homespun, osnaburg and wool, and an old shoe button doorknob.
Lots of handstitching and details.  This one has a black cat sitting in the window; a bittersweet vine growing up the side; and a few wool pumpkins next to the front door.

It has a worn feel a wonderful aged look.


Even prettier in person.  I want to live in one of these I think!

It is 8" tall including the stem.


Pumpkin Cottages (c) are an original copyrighted Rabbit Hill Primitives design.  This will be signed and dated

$44.00 plus $6.00 priority mail shipping within the U.S.SOLD Thank you!

If you would like to make a purchase, ask a question, or be added to my mailing list, please email me by clicking the link on the right.