Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkins!  I know.  I wasn't going to start making these until August but I was in the mood for a change so I made one for you.  I have been working on a long overdue update on my website (coming sometime the week of June 10th) and needed a change from strawberries and bunnies.  I'll have many garden/spring/summer goodies available then if that is what your looking for (smiles).  Today I have a pumpkin.Pumpkin cottages are made from various materials....homespun, wool, osnaburg, with lots of hand-stitching and details.
 This one has a few black kitties prowling around. 
 
It is 9" tall including the stem.
The door knob is an antique shoe button.
Pumpkin Cottages are an original copyrighted Rabbit Hill Primitives design.  Each one is different, makes them more fun to create! 

They are signed and dated.
 
$49.00 includes priority mail shipping within the continental  U.S.

If you would like to make a purchase, ask a question, or be added to my mailing list, please email me by clicking the link on the right. 

Thank you kindly for visiting each month!
Jenn xo